Sports Car Rental at Malpensa AirportExcellent
Rent a Sports Car at Malpensa Airport
Rent a sports car at Malpensa Airport, the largest hub in Milan and one of the busiest Airports in Italy. The Airport features several VIP lounges, including the Club SEA Lounge and the Sala Montale both located in the Terminal 1. They offer a range of amenities for passengers looking for a comfortable and relaxing experience before their flight. Some of the amenities include complimentary food and beverages, free Wi-Fi, a business center, and shower facilities. The lounges are open to passengers flying with select airlines or those who have purchased a lounge pass. Both lounges provide a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere away from the busy airport terminals, and can be a great option for passengers looking for a premium travel experience.
Hire a Sports Car at Malpensa Airport
Enchanting lakeside beauty: Orta San Giulio
Rent a sports car at Malpensa Airport and drive to Orta San Giulio, an enchanting village that lies on the eastern shore of Lake Orta, approximately 45 kilometers (28 miles) from Malpensa Airport. Hire a Lamborghini Huracan at Malpensa Airport, take the A8 highway towards Milan and then take the A4 highway towards Turin. After about 45 kilometers, take the exit for Biandrate and follow signs for Borgomanero. Continue on the SP229 and SP228 roads until you reach Orta San Giulio. The total journey should take you around 1 hour and 15 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. Explore the narrow cobblestone streets, visit the beautiful Piazza Motta, and take a boat to the picturesque Isola San Giulio.
Charming Cavaria con Premezzo: a hidden gem near Malpensa
One of the smallest villages to visit when hiring a sports car at Malpensa Airport is Cavaria con Premezzo, a charming little village with a population of just over 3,000 people. Despite its small size, Cavaria con Premezzo offers plenty of attractions for visitors, including:
- Church of San Marco: This beautiful church dates back to the 17th century and features stunning Baroque architecture.
- Parco del Ticino: This large park offers hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and opportunities to observe local wildlife.
- Oratorio di San Giovanni Battista: This small chapel is located on the outskirts of the village and is said to have been built in the 11th century.
- Lake Varese: This stunning lake is located just a few kilometers from Cavaria con Premezzo and offers opportunities for water sports and relaxation.
Cavaria con Premezzo is a great destination for those looking to experience the charm and beauty of a small Italian village, while hiring a sports car at Malpensa Airport.
Discover Malpensa Airport in your speed Sports car
Rent a sportscar at Malpensa Airport! Upon your arrival, take a moment to enjoy the stunning architecture of the Airport, designed by the architect Aldo Rossi. The interior is equally impressive, with a wide range of shops, restaurants, and other facilities to cater to passengers' needs. High-end brands like Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Emporio Armani, and Hugo Boss have boutiques at the Airport. You can also find popular brands like Desigual, Guess, and Swarovski. For electronics, you can visit the iStore, which offers Apple products and accessories, or the Dixons Travel store, which features a variety of electronic gadgets and travel accessories. Hire a sportscar at Malpensa Airport and make your itinerary to Varese, roughly 30 kilometers (18 miles) from the Airport. Varese is known as the "Garden City" due to its numerous parks and gardens. The town features elegant villas, charming streets, and the Sacro Monte di Varese, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a pilgrimage site that comprises 14 chapels dedicated to the life of Jesus and the Virgin Mary, set in a beautiful forested hillside.. The best spots to see in Varese while renting a sportscar at Malpensa Airport are:
- Villa Panza : a neoclassical villa that houses a contemporary art collection and a beautiful garden with sculptures
- Estense Palace: a stunning Renaissance palace that is home to the Civic Art Museum of Varese, which houses works by Italian and European artists from the 15th to 19th centuries.
- Campo dei Fiori Regional Park: This park offers breathtaking views of the city and the surrounding mountains, as well as opportunities for hiking and mountain biking.
- Historic Center of Varese: The city's old town features narrow streets, picturesque squares, and historic buildings, such as the Basilica di San Vittore.
- Palazzo Estense Gardens: These beautiful gardens are located near the Estense Palace and offer a peaceful oasis in the heart of the city.