Convertible Rental at Pisa AirportExcellent
Rent a convertible at Pisa Airport
The Airport ofPisa Galileo Galilei is located about 2 kilometers south of the city centerof Pisa. Rent a convertible at the Airport of Pisaas the distance between the airport and the city center can be covered inapproximately 10 minutes by car, making it a convenient and easily accessibledestination for travellers.
Through Driversoyou can easily book in advance a convertible at the Airport ofPisa choosing the perfect car for your trip before you even arrive inItaly. Rent a BMW M4 cabrio or an Audi A5 cabrio at the airportof Pisa and you'll have the freedom to stop whenever and wherever youlike to take in the sights and sounds of this beautiful corner of Italy.
Hire a Convertible at the Airport of Pisa
Experience Pisa's history at Piazza dei Cavalieri
Rent a convertibleat the Airport of Pisa and stop at piazza dei Cavalieri, ahistoric square located in the heart of Pisa. Originally built in the MiddleAges, the square was the political center of the city and was home to the Knightsof St. Stephen, a military order founded by the Grand Duke of Tuscanyin the 16th century.
The square isalso home to several beautiful landmarks, including:
· The famous statue of CosimoI de' Medici, which was created by sculptor Pietro Francavilla inthe 16th century
· The Church of Santo Stefanodei Cavalieri, which was also built by the Knights of St. Stephen
· Palazzo del Collegio Puteano, which houses the university's library.
Hire a convertiblein Pisa to admire some of the city's top sights and nearby attractions.
Discover nature's beauty at San Rossore Nature Park in Pisa
Rent a convertibleat the Airport of Pisa and head to San Rossore Nature Park, abeautiful nature reserve located just a short drive from the city center of Pisa.Covering over 24,000 acres, the park is home to a diverse range of plant andanimal species, including wild boars, deer, and a variety of bird species.
One of the bestways to explore San Rossore is by car, and hiring a convertibleat the Airport of Pisa is the perfect vehicle for taking in the park'sstunning scenery. As you drive through the park, you'll pass:
· Through forests of oak and pinetrees,
· Cross over sparkling streams
· Take in panoramic views of thesurrounding countryside.
In addition to its naturalbeauty, San Rossore is also home to several historic buildings andlandmarks, such as the Medici Aqueduct, a stunning 16th-centuryengineering feat that once supplied water to the city of Pisa.
Take a scenic drive from the Airport of Pisa in your sophisticated Convertible
Renting a convertibleat the Airport of Pisa you can reach the Santo Sepolcro, a beautiful12th-century church located in the city of Pisa. The church is known for itsunique octagonal shape and beautiful Romanesque architecture, which is apopular attraction for visitors to the city. Inside, visitors can admire thechurch's stunning frescoes, which depict scenes from the life of Christand other biblical stories. The frescoes are considered some of the finestexamples of Romanesque art in Italy and are a must-see for art lovers andhistory buffs alike. The church is alsohome to several other works of art, including a beautiful baptismal font and astatue of St. John the Baptist. Visitors can take a guided tourof the church to learn more about its history and significance, or simply takein the beauty of the building and its surroundings at their own pace.
Hire a MB Eclass cabrio at the Airport of Pisa and enjoys the freedom ofnature's beauty while driving a convertible. With a convertible you canrun along the scenic route and admire the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Thecountryside of Pisa is something worth exploring while renting a convertibleat the Airport of Pisa. Here are a few of the top sights to see:
- Vineyards: The rolling hills of Tuscany are home to some of the world's finest vineyards, producing wines like Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, and Vernaccia di San Gimignano. Take a tour of a local winery and taste some of the region's best wines.
- Olive Groves - Olive oil is another local specialty, and the countryside of Pisa is dotted with picturesque olive groves. Take a scenic drive through the countryside and admire the rows of silvery trees.
- Medieval Villages - The countryside is home to many charming medieval villages, each with its own unique history and architecture. Explore the narrow streets and ancient buildings of towns like San Miniato, Volterra, and Lari.
- Historic Churches - The countryside is home to many beautiful historic churches and abbeys, including the Abbey of San Galgano and the Church of San Giovanni Battista in Lucca. Admire the stunning architecture and beautiful artwork of these ancient buildings.
Hire a convertible at the Airport of Pisa and visit Peccioli, a charming town known for its beautiful churches and historic palaces. Take a walk through the town's historic center and visit the Collegiata di Santa Maria Assunta, which features beautiful frescoes and works of art. Another must-visit while renting a convertible at the Airport of Pisa is Volterra. This hilltop town is a bit further off the main route, but it's worth the detour. Known for its Etruscan and Roman ruins, Volterra offers a glimpse into the region's ancient history. Visit the Roman Theater and the Etruscan Museum, and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside.