Van Rental in FlorenceExcellent
Rent a Van in Florence
Renting a Van in Florence offers a great way to explore the city and its surroundings, with plenty of space for your luggage, equipment, and travel companions. Hire a MB Class V or a MB Vito in Florence and visit Piazza della Signoria where you can find the Fountain of Neptune, a stunning fountain located in the center of the square, that features a large bronze statue of Neptune, the god of the sea, surrounded by smaller statues of other sea creatures and nymphs. The fountain was commissioned by the Medici family in the 16th century and was designed by the sculptor Bartolomeo Ammannati. The statue of Neptune was added later, in the 19th century, and was created by the sculptor Giovanni Battista Foggini.
Hire a Van in Florence
Iconic beauty in the heart of Florence
Hire a Van in Florence and admire Santa Maria del Fiore, also known as the Florence Cathedral, a splendid cathedral located in the heart of Florence. The cathedral was designed by several renowned architects and artists, including Arnolfo di Cambio and Filippo Brunelleschi, and was completed in the 15th century. The cathedral's most iconic feature is its magnificent dome, which was designed by Brunelleschi and is considered one of the greatest feats of engineering and architecture in history. The dome stands over 375 feet tall and is made of brick and mortar, with an inner and outer shell that provides strength and stability. Rent a Van in Florence and admire this artistic treasure.
Discover a hidden gem in Florence's skyline
While Florence is known for its many iconic landmarks and attractions, there are also plenty of lesser-known sights to discover, while hiring a Van in Florence, such as The Garden of Roses. It is located on the south side of the Piazzale Michelangelo, and it is a beautiful and tranquil oasis in the heart of the city. The garden is home to over 350 varieties of roses, as well as stunning views of the city's skyline and the Arno River. Rent a Van in Florence as there are several parking garages located nearby that offer shuttle services to the Piazzale Michelangelo.
Enjoy Florence in a spacious Van
Hire a Vanin Florence and head to the Mugello Circuit, a world-famousracetrack that hosts MotoGP and other international motorsport events.The circuit offers visitors the chance to take a tour of the track, visit themuseum, and even take a high-speed lap around the circuit.
Rent a Vanin Florence and in addition to the racetrack, admire other cultural andhistoric attractions, including:
· The medieval Castello diNipozzano, which offers panoramic views of the Mugello valley
· The charming village of Scarperia,known for its traditional artisan workshops and historic Palazzo dei Vicari. Scarperia isfamous for its traditional knife-making industry, and visitors can explore theworkshops and stores of local knife makers to see their craft in action.
· The Mugello Valley isalso renowned for its gastronomy, with a wide variety of local products andspecialties to enjoy, including the famous Mugello tortelli, a type of stuffedpasta that is a regional delicacy.
Florence is a beautiful city that can bevisited throughout the year, offering different experiences depending on theseason. Rent a Van in Florence in Summer, to enjoy warmweather and long daylight hours, perfect for exploring the city's many outdoorattractions and soaking up the vibrant street life. In the winter, the citytakes on a cozy, intimate atmosphere, so hire a Van in Florencewhen fewer crowds and plenty of opportunities to warm up with delicious foodand wine. Spring and fall are also great times to rent a Mercedes-Benz Class V luxuryin Florence, with mild temperatures and beautiful seasonal foliage.Whether you're interested in art and history, food and wine, or outdooradventures, Florence has something to offer visitors year-round. So nomatter when you choose to visit, you're sure to have a memorable and enjoyableexperience in this beautiful city.
Hire a Van in Florence and park in one of the privateParking Garages located on the outskirts of the city, such as:
· The GaragePonte Vecchio and Garage AngloAmericano. These garages charge hourly or dailyrates, and offer shuttle services to and from the city center.
· Public Parking Lots: Florence has several public parking lots that canaccommodate vans, such as the Fortezza Fiera parking lot near the city's maintrain station. These lots charge hourly or daily rates, and are typicallylocated on the outskirts of the city center.
· ZTL Permits - If you are staying in Florence for an extended period oftime and need to park a van within the city center, you may be able to obtain aZTL permit. These permits allow access to the city's limited trafficzone (ZTL), where vehicle access is restricted. However, ZTLpermits are subject to strict regulations and require advance planning.